ROI Institute's Virtual ROI Certification is ideal for professionals who cannot travel or prefer remote learning opportunities.
Upon registration, participants will:
- Schedule and participate in an onboarding conversation with the facilitator.
- Complete Level 1 ROI Boot Camp, if you have not done so at the time of registration.
- Receive your materials including a workbook, textbooks, and other resources.
- Be granted access to the ROI Certification Portal.
- Select a program or project to evaluate using the ROI Methodology.
During the Program
During the program, you will:
- Review content posted in the ROI Certification Process Portal.
- Complete exercises as described in each module.
- Engage in weekly, two-hour, group coaching sessions using Zoom.
- Build your measurement network by engaging in the ROI Network. Annual membership to the ROI Network is free to ROI Certification participants.
Due to the nature of conversations, live group coaching sessions will not be recorded.
After the Program
Upon completion of the program, you will:
- Submit your program evaluation planning documents for review.
- Engage with your ROI mentor as needed to complete your project.
- Submit your ROI study for review and feedback.
- Upon project acceptance, receive the Certified ROI Professional® designation.
- Continue to engage with members of the ROI Network.
- Continue taking action toward seamless integration of the ROI Methodology.
Benefits Of ROI Certification:
- Improve Projects
- Enhance Relationships
- Improve Image
- Secure Funding
- Implement New Projects
- Build Support
- Improve Yourself
ROI Certification Includes:
- A comprehensive learning program
- Detailed workbook, reference book, textbook
- Job aids, tools, and templates
- Access to digital copies of published case studies
- Virtual support through live group coaching
- Review and feedback of evaluation study
- Issuance of Certified ROI Professional designation
- Membership to ROI Institute members-only website complete with tools, templates, resources
- Right to use materials internally
- Access to ROI Network
Payment options and terms are available. Please contact Nick Lee at [email protected], click here to schedule a meeting, or call 205.678.8101 to discuss the best solution for you.